I do wish so much I was better at photography, as this photo's took me ages to get, along with many 'fails'. i tried lots of settings on my dslr, to get it to focus on just these little pearls of dew!!I still have no idea how or what setting I used to get these! Haha! quite a fluke!!
I also noticed a huge mushroom/toadstool is the garden, this was just over the height of my hand!
I do love this shot, with the dewy grass...my imagination is delighted with ideas of this being a little home for some little creature! ...I read far too much Enid Blyton as a child!! My favourite story book was/is a Ladybird 'well-loved tales' book of Town Mouse and Country Mouse, purely for the illustrations by Ken McKie. I've always been a Country Mouse at heart!
Well, the washing machine is whirling and sloshing, the boys are busy with a Maths App on my Kindle, and I have plenty of housework to be getting on with.
Lovely pics Em. You don't give yourself enough credit, I love the dewy spider web shots, they are very good. I too read Enid Blyton as a child, buy my favorite was "The Magic Faraway Tree" series.
ReplyDelete